you are never alone on this holistic health journey!
key takeaways from this video:
- convince yourself of the things that are necessary for health and the things you know must change, so that you can fully commit. convince yourself that they must happen.
- understand change happens differently for everyone. the body prioritizes change in its own way, in its own time. not to say it doesn’t suck. not to say there aren’t some things to tweak. but as we are tweaking we must stay committed. sometimes things just take time.
- focus on what you want. understand the power of the mind.
- experiment. always.
update from Linda:
“Ways I am better:
- My cold is getting better (maybe the consistent doses of the vitamin C since Monday?). That alone helps the world look better.
- Eating less is giving me better digestion and more energy. I just eat one reasonable plate of meat and vegs for dinner then top it off with a couple of ounces of pro-biotic drink.
- Feel less pressure to “do great” knowing others have struggled and came through it. Also, it helped when you acknowledged that there are a lot of changes in a short time. I am focused on the following for now:
- Eating the right foods
- Drinking adequate water
- Lights out & sleeping 8hrs
- The rest I do as I can (meditation, grounding, sunlight, exercise), but not freak out that if it is too hard for me to get up any earlier to meditate OR if I leave for work before the sun rises and get home after it sets and there is not time to get sunlight OR if it is too cold to get any ground time or if I am too sick to exercise. For now, better is better and (a) (b) and (c) are better than I was doing before SHT.
- Working on my attitude. Trying to catch myself when I am thinking about the negative before the positive.
Thank you for taking the time to care. “