popular nutrition myths that a lot of people still believe. . .
- eating fat clogs your arteries, causes cholesterol problems and leads to heart disease.
- eating red meat causes cancer.
- meat is bad for the earth.
- it’s better to eat chicken and fish than red meat or pork.
- plant-based is best for the earth.
- calcium supplements are good for strong bones.
- fiber supplements are good for bowel movements.
- plant-based and vegan are healthiest.
- juicing is good for you.
- doing a “detox” will clean things up.
- whole grains are healthy.
- eating carrots gives you vitamin A.
- protein powders are healthy.
- weight loss = eat less, exercise more, burn more calories than you consume.
- eat more often to keep your metabolism stoked and burn more calories.
empower yourself. get clarity on the confusion.
- learn more about our SHT Real Foodie Masterclass kicking off on January 12th @ 11am https://paulctijerina.com/sht-real-foodie-masterclass/.
- learn more about the SHT membership here https://paulctijerina.com/sht-membership/.
- RSVP to any of our upcoming events here https://paulctijerina.com/rsvp.