maybe you’re doing pretty damn good!
just keep it all up, stay engaged, keep trying to get better, be easy on yourself and enjoy the process!
what we love about the SHT way of doing things?
- it’s accepting.
- it’s broad and encompassing.
- it’s forgiving.
- it’s freeing.
- it’s simple and elegant.
- it’s livable in a modern lifestyle.
- and it’s EDUCATIONAL, which means, we internalize it!
first question – how does low-carb and keto fit in? do I keep it up?
being 100% real foodie is the goal. we get all the benefits of being low-carb by being strategic carbers – carbs, from the right sources, at the right time of day, in the right amounts.
keto is not for everyone. real food is.
2nd question – I lost 6 pounds first week, gained 1.5 pounds this week. what’s wrong?
it’s all good. be in this for the long haul.
3rd question – realizing certain foods are a problem.
- it’s beautiful to know, without being perfect.
- THINGS PROBABLY WON’T STAY LIKE THIS FOREVER.
MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!