YES. I’M USING OILS AND I FREAKIN LOVE THEM.
a few years ago I never thought I’d be so into essential oils. and yet today, I take my oils everywhere. my kit is with me at all times. and I’m talking about it and using with my clients DAILY. several times a day. so much I have oil coming out of my ears. literally. melaleuca.
the trilogy of things I use to support optimal health from a dietary, topical, and aromatic standpoint:
- real food = maximum nutrients, minimal toxins
- smart supplementation = nutritional support to fill in missing gaps and support anti-inflammation
- essential oils = symptomatic support, detox support, and performance support
think of having essential oils as having a replacement for all your over-the-counter medications. any time you have a symptom pop up, go to your kit, or go to a resource such as www.everythingessential.me, and look for an oil solution. I also recommend specific oils and oil blends regularly for performance.
peppermint is one of our most used oils. we primarily use it for:
- brushing teeth and a breath freshen up. never use toothpaste. use a drop of oil on your toothbrush. and any time throughout the day where you might need a little breath freshening.
- alertness / a pick-me-up. peppermint has long been known for its “awakening” properties. lick a drop or 2 off the back of your hand and/or apply to your thymus and/or temples. BOOM. instant pick-me-up.
- the rare headache. you can apply immediately to your temples and the back of your neck for an instant pain reliever.
you can also use as a digestive support for constipation, indigestion, or nausea. lick a drop off the back of your hand and/or massage into the abdomen with a little olive oil (to reduce the strong cooling sensation).
nothing compares to this quality. now that I’ve been using doTERRA for some time, there is such a huge difference in quality, I’ll never go back.
if you’d like to learn more about how to use essential oils so support your healthy living, just ask. we’ve got a ton of resources and support on our team that we use on a daily basis.
more on peppermint oil here http://bit.ly/1CL4BL3